Sunday, January 28, 2007

Modern Circles

The following Etsians have been on my mind lately. I've been noticing a lot of simple, modern, and beautiful circle designs in jewelry that take me back to the wonderful design memories from the 70s. Be sure to take a peek at these seller's other pieces, there are lots of beautiful ones I am unable to cover here! I think orno has something really special with her gorgeous black walnut three ring necklace and antique brass chain.Jenniferquinton created this beautiful silver fiveCircles necklace that I cannot believe is still available!Not to be outdone, the elegant ten pearl necklace by brightonmoon is stunning. I've been watching this one for some time now!Tinarice, throws her hat in the ring (pun intended) with her beautiful robin egg blue enamel donut pendant.

2 comments:

sulu-design said...

Ooooh... I love your collection of etsy shops today. What a stunning post! Thanks - I'm off to "heart" a few of them now.

happytape! said...

thanks for featuring me! lovely post! and i love your blog! i'll be checking it regularly. (along with your shop, which i also love!)