Sunday, February 18, 2007

Form + Function

*Sigh* Every time I see this 5 piece Tapas Set by Suuskeramiek I can imagine myself on the sun-drenched beaches of Ibiza...perhaps I am even wearing a speedo like the locals and have brown skin leathered from my years in the sun. Thanks for the dream Suus!I've been watching this tea for 2 set by Camplus for a long time, it is such amazing work and incredible craftsmanship. This piece sold out recently but take a look at Michael's other work that is still available!One of my latest finds, these fantastic plates by KristinPavelka remind me so much of the work by Ayumi Horie ...but different of course. Don't miss the other pieces available in her shop!

2 comments:

sulu-design said...

Wow - the work of Suus is amazing. I've just hearted her shop - thanks for the link!

happytape! said...

these are great ceramic pieces! thanks for bringing them to my attention!